Rose Bubble Anemone Help

Eel Keeper

I had a rose bubble anemone in a 29 that didn't have enough light, so it shrank down to opening to about the size of a quarter. I moved it to my 90 that had t5s and MHs. It has been the same size for over 2 months. It doesn't seem to be getting smaller or bigger. I have been feeing it frozen misys. Has anyone had this same thing? What should I do? I'd love to have this get big again.

Flow, good lighting, and feed. It can take some time to recover from what it went through so as long as it's alive and not shrinking over time then I would keep things steady and let it recover.

• Like 1

Does it move around at all? What's your flow like? Our likes a good amount of flow, so maybe adjusting that might help. Oh, and how often are you feeding it?

It has moved no more than 2 inches. It is about a foot down, and 3 inches to the left of the powerhead, so plenty of flow. Lighting is good. I'm feeding it every 2 or 3 days.

Does it move around at all? What's your flow like? Our likes a good amount of flow, so maybe adjusting that might help. Oh, and how often are you feeding it?

It has moved no more than 2 inches. It is about a foot down, and 3 inches to the left of the powerhead, so plenty of flow. Lighting is good. I'm feeding it every 2 or 3 days.

I'd recommend coming down on your feedings, maybe to once a week. I've read that they will accept the food, but can't process it quickly enough and they can become ill. Light and flow seems to be good, so maybe just give it more time.

I'd recommend coming down on your feedings, maybe to once a week. I've read that they will accept the food, but can't process it quickly enough and they can become ill. Light and flow seems to be good, so maybe just give it more time.

Ok thank you guys!