WTB: 175 Gallon bowfront tank

Kohl531

I am looking to purchase a 175 gallon bowfront tank. It can have the stand and canopy or it could just be the tank. Can anyone help me out with somebody who is looking to sell their's. If not where could I get a used one?

Yeah I saw that one. I contacted the guy (kind of rude) and he said it was sold already. If the deal falls through I am next in line. He hinted around that if I offered more than the gentleman who is going to purchase it on Friday then he would sell it to me

Yeah I saw that one. I contacted the guy (kind of rude) and he said it was sold already. If the deal falls through I am next in line. He hinted around that if I offered more than the gentleman who is going to purchase it on Friday then he would sell it to me

I personally HATE people like this. Greedy is all that comes to mind.

You gain points in my book for not allowing his greed to ruin another persons day. Karma will return and you will probably find your tank for much cheaper!

• Like 4

I think it's cause they've been jerked around and they are expecting a child soon. That is if it's the same 1 I looked into. I probably didn't help it. I talked to them for about 30 mins, and then ended up going another route. Is it currently a freshwater setup?

Im thinking the hobby must be pretty big up there. They have a ton of stores as well. I was looking for 6 months between ATX, HOU, SA and their surrounding areas with no results. When I started looking at DAL. It took about a month. I used to see quite a few large bow fronts for sale.

<br /> <br /> <br />I personally HATE people like this. Greedy is all that comes to mind.<br /> <br />You gain points in my book for not allowing his greed to ruin another persons day. Karma will return and you will probably find your tank for much cheaper!
<br /><br />That happened to me also. I had my heart set on a complete set up. I was going to pick it up in three days and he sold to a guy that went the next day and offered him more. I was sooo disappointed. :(<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Yes I am DEFINITELY still looking for this tank. Let me know how much and where I have to pick it up. I just need the tank, stand and canopy. I would just take the tank if he would sell just that

• 1 month later...