AAF eBay sales ending 3/31/13

Mitch

The idea for this thread is for ARC members to list the items they are interested in so we try not to compete with our fellow members. If there is an item that someone else has already expressed interested in, then PM them and see if you can work out an arrangement, eg who's willing to pay the highest, one wins then later frags the item to give/sell to the other, etc.

I suggest using services like AuctionSniper.com to submit your last minute bid vs inflating the prices by continually counter bidding. If you don't have an account, it's free and they should give you a couple free snipes just to try it out.

More thoughts etc to follow...

---

Current AAF eBay items:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/austinaquafarms/m.html

**** mitch, you are a dedicated mofo, bidding every week.

The objective is not to win every time, but be lucky and win something for nothing. You can't win unless you play the game!

His 90 must be stacked and packed.

And I've been overstocked well before all these AAF auctions nopity.gif As I "overflow", i'll simply sell whatever corals no longer suit me, whether it be due to color (or lack thereof really), aesthetics, etc.

No one else chimed in on this thread (at least to post items they were hoping to bid on), so i'll assume that a weekly AAF eBay sales thread is no longer useful or desired. If i'm mistaken, lmk and i'll be happy to "maintain" it.

me too. it does serve its purpose. i just feel like ive been kicked to the side with these crazy prices. i saw green n red blastos sell for almost 40. i bought my 4 head for 16 and change a month ago. thumbsdown.gif

good for Matt but not for us small fish.

+1 ct67stang. Does seem to have been a price inflation. My first time to buy 3-4 weeks ago most was under $20 but all seems to go for $30+ now. I'm on a small budget usually and can't seem to convince myself to pay that much. I was after some of the Absinthe Blastos as well but not sure after recent auction prices. Thinking Saturday would be cheaper in the prices.

Ok, started new thread.

Yeah, I try to limit my max bid to be what I think is an OK deal, but what i'm really hoping for is to get lucky with getting coral on the cheap. Given the past Sun was Easter, I thought I was gonna get lucky, but alas not so.

Archived