Colony of Paradise Zoanthid

Brooks

Hi all,

I bought these zoanthids in a group buy a few months ago from a Vu, and what started as 5 polyps has grown to 9 or 10 at least.

Anyways, I need a little extra cash for the breeding set up I'll be working on here in the next few weeks, so I'm getting rid of these guys. We bought 20 polyps originally for $300, so I'm selling these for $140. Low baller offers are absolutely going to be ignored.

It is 100% FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I will take PayPal payments, too. First payment received gets the coral.

I can send a picture of the actual colony to serious buyers... but here is the picture from Vu when we got it. The portion is the top portion you can see in the picture, but with more polyps.

post-830-0-64622400-1363403720.jpg

How big are the heads? Last time i payed alot for some micro zoas and was highly disappointed.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

They are micro zoanthids; the same that you got. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed.

Yea me too i was the last to get mine. And felt that i just got babies or something. Didnt know about micros. but i still have them. Ive only grown one head though. At the end of the day They are beautiful and love the colors. GLWS

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2