Looking for seahorses... any kind

drewrebber

If you have any seahorses that your sick of feeding, let me know what you have and how much. Not looking to spend a lot.

if your looking at seahorses the best place to buy online is seahorsesource.com. draco marine closed down. please dont buy the 20$ kellogii, they are pen raised horses that are full of disease and dont tend to last very long. at least that is the experience of most people that buy them. (info from the seahorse forum seahorse.org) if you do have them then do not mix them with captive bred because your captive bred with thier non existant imune system they will probably get sick and croak. that happened to me.

seahorsesource.com has fair prices. great help.

other sites are listed on seahorse.org

i bought my H. comes from a private dealer. they were 45$ plus 40 shipping fofr the lot.

sorry but horses are not really that cheap. what is your horse tank like?

but to be honest they are going to be at least 40$ each plus shipping.

if your looking at seahorses the best place to buy online is seahorsesource.com. draco marine closed down. please dont buy the 20$ kellogii, they are pen raised horses that are full of disease and dont tend to last very long. at least that is the experience of most people that buy them. (info from the seahorse forum seahorse.org) if you do have them then do not mix them with captive bred because your captive bred with thier non existant imune system they will probably get sick and croak. that happened to me.

seahorsesource.com has fair prices. great help.

other sites are listed on seahorse.org

i bought my H. comes from a private dealer. they were 45$ plus 40 shipping fofr the lot.

sorry but horses are not really that cheap. what is your horse tank like?

but to be honest they are going to be at least 40$ each plus shipping.

I have a mixture of erectus and a barbouri. I just bought a few kellogii and will watch them closely. Thanks for the heads up!!! I think all of my horses were WC. I don't really want to buy anymore, just thought I would take some if people were tired of feeding twice a day.

just another fyi, always buy captive bred. wild caught really put money in people's hands who shouldnt get paid for what they do. seahorse populations in the wild are being decimated for a variety of reasons. an eco friendly opportunity is available for horses, please use them! then again im a fishery major...