Various SPS and Zoa frags

FarmerTy

Hi crew,

Just a couple of frags I have been needing to get rid of as they are taking up space. As usual, I have included a representative picture when necessary as I only have a camera phone.

German Blue polyp digitata - 3" frag multibranch (one on the left), $15

2013-02-18235637_zps628fd4dc.png

Also for sale in picture - zoas, either pinwheels or green bay packers... can't tell. $10, 5-polyp frag -sold

2013-02-18235344_zpsf58be86c.png

Kryptonite Candy Canes - $20, 11-head frag (picture shown is mother colony)

20130211_175305_zps4f8de7d3.jpg

Red Cap - $5 2x3" frag (about size of a credit card)

redmonticaps_zps6c852f28.jpg

I'll take a frag of the green zoas, maybe both if the other one is still available by the time I can pick it up. I can paypal if needed to hold. Not exactly sure where the Kramer/Metric area is, i'm not originally from the area...Austin i'm hoping?

Hey I'll take 3" German blue and the Jeremy's digitata.. Is it finicky hard to grow? Or just a slow grower? Any specific needs or is it like much harder than usual? I read they said hardy just slow growing. I'll take it anyway thanks

Thanks Shawn. It was a pleasure meeting you. When you make your way up north, you got a reef buddy right here!

Chris, I told you the piece was no joke! haha. You could almost hurl it at someone and knock them out... "I was hit by a meteor shower!" rofl.gif

Reefer74, I gave my last frag of zoa to Chris since I figured he would need two frags because he will definitely kill one of them. doh.gif So I don't have any more zoa frags but I definitely have the kyptonite candy canes on hold for you. Sent you a PM.

-Ty

Archived