Rod's Food Group Buy

Richard L

Ok - We've got a lot of players so to keep things simple I'm just going to edit the original post with all the critical info. To keep my life simple, please calculate your own totals (check marinedepot.com for cost of paks other than Original) and add $3 for shipping. If shipping comes out less, I'll refund you the cash when you pick up. Currently we've got enough Oringinal Blend to qualify for the $17.59 so use that number in your calculations. Please send PayPal by tonight (Sunday) to [email protected]. Please select "gift" so I don't get charge $5. Here's what I've got so far:

Richard: 3 Original

Chiu: 3 Original

Ct67stang: 1 Originial, 1 Coral (2oz)

Juiceman: 2 Original, 1 Herbavore

Bio: 1 Original

Woods: 1 Original

Oozarka: 2 Original, 1 Coral (2oz)

Crendon2003: 2 Original

Ok we've got enough Original Blends (basic food) to qualify for the quantity discount price of 18.39. If we can get 4 more it drops to $17.59!

All you guys battling phosphates, this is the food for you. No binders, gels, etc that almost all other frozen foods have. Putting Original Blend in my tank makes my fish go crazy and it also feeds the corals at the same time. (end sales pitch)

Richard, put me down for 1, it is always worth trying... I eventually want to start making my own mix but haven't had time to do that yet. Thanks, Mike

Yeah, we talked about this. Maybe all of us Rod's Food guys can get together and make our own blend. Preferrably at someone elses house. tongue.png

Sent.

Thanks.

At this time I'd also like to volunteer bio to pick mine up.

If Bio could distribute all of the paks that would be great. Thanks.

haha I love your tank/pond/cave so much I almost wouldnt mind if I got to pick it up at your house and gaze a bit!

Key word up there is ALMOST! :)

Food has shipped. You can pick up anytime tomorrow between 4pm and 10:30pm. Please text me when u have arrived at 512-632-0375. If u can't make it tomorrow just text or PM me and we can set up an alternative time. 7401 Filbert Cove, 78750. Two story red brick house on the corner of Filbert and Anaqua Dr.

This sucks I missed out on this. RCA told me they had plenty two days ago and went today and they were out. Do people do group orders on this stuff regularly?

This is the first group but on this food in aware of. I think Richard did it because all LFS were out and he got tired of waiting and empty hopes of "it's on order".

+1 on doing this again. Very cool, I wasn't expecting this many people! If just half of the people do it next time it still works out pretty well.

BTW, I was fully expecting Marine Depot to charge the $25 plus an overnight shipping fee when I got to the checkout but it was a flat $25 for everything: overnight shipping, cooler and dry ice. Pretty good deal.

Thanks everyone for prompt payment. That was easy too. All the money funneled into my PayPal account and I paid w/ PayPal so just my personal order was charged to my credit card.

+1 on doing this again. Very cool, I wasn't expecting this many people! If just half of the people do it next time it still works out pretty well.

BTW, I was fully expecting Marine Depot to charge the $25 plus an overnight shipping fee when I got to the checkout but it was a flat $25 for everything: overnight shipping, cooler and dry ice. Pretty good deal.

Thanks everyone for prompt payment. That was easy too. All the money funneled into my PayPal account and I paid w/ PayPal so just my personal order was charged to my credit card.

Richard if you do it again I am in let me know

Archived