Free tanks, misc stuff

KarenM

All has been picked up!

I'm just now getting around to cleaning out my old 40 gal tank and wondered if anyone would want it. It's the tall one (30" wide). I bought it brand new, but it's got the usual wear and tear. The back glass has a couple of scratches on it because I didn't notice my razor blade was bent. And there's a very small leak along the top of the left side. Doesn't leak unless you let the water level get that high. You can have the cabinet/stand that goes with it, but it needs to be repainted (currently painted black).

I also have an older, smaller Red Sea Prizm skimmer, and a HOB filter - may be an emperor, I don't know.

A 10 gal tank with the light/hood combo(would make a good sump), a big piece of wood for a freshwater tank - probably about a foot long. A big bag of natural colored gravel that was in my 40 gal before I went SW.

I'll probably come up with more as I make my way through the jungle that is my garage.

I'm heading outside to clean out the garage and wash the eggs from my windows :angry: , so if you want any of this call my at 626-5799. I'm in Georgetown, just past the outlet mall in Round Rock.

I'm just now getting around to cleaning out my old 40 gal tank and wondered if anyone would want it. It's the tall one (30" wide). I bought it brand new, but it's got the usual wear and tear. The back glass has a couple of scratches on it because I didn't notice my razor blade was bent. And there's a very small leak along the top of the left side. Doesn't leak unless you let the water level get that high. You can have the cabinet/stand that goes with it, but it needs to be repainted (currently painted black).

I also have an older, smaller Red Sea Prizm skimmer, and a HOB filter - may be an emperor, I don't know.

A 10 gal tank with the light/hood combo(would make a good sump), a big piece of wood for a freshwater tank - probably about a foot long. A big bag of natural colored gravel that was in my 40 gal before I went SW.

I'll probably come up with more as I make my way through the jungle that is my garage.

I'm heading outside to clean out the garage and wash the eggs from my windows :doh: , so if you want any of this call my at 626-5799. I'm in Georgetown, just past the outlet mall in Round Rock.

Just curious......washing the eggs off your windows??? What happened?

I would love to take it off your hands! I need to set up an acclimation/quarantine tank. I can pick it all up first thing in the morning. You can call me at 542-1322 if I don't call you first.

Edited by 4R00P3R

The skimmer is spoken for, and unfortunatley I have to be at work at 6AM. That's where I am now. I have a part time job I need to run by, and then I need to run an errand, so it'll be at least 6PM before I'm home again. Tomorrow looks better - I think I'll be home by 4:30PM.

Just curious......washing the eggs off your windows??? What happened?

My house was "egged" (and ice creamed) by a so-called friend of my daughter's. Nowadays it apparently means that they like you and you're cool. But my daughter was out of town with her father all weekend so she never saw it, and I had to clean it up. That didn't bother me as much as the thought that there were 12 yr olds out running the neighborhood at 3:30AM. :doh:

• 3 weeks later...