2 large colonies of LA Lakers Zoas -SOLD

PeeperKeeper

One has 75+ polyps. The other one used to be the same size, but it was hidden under a thick bunch of halimeda (sp?) for a while and I think it may have shrunk a bit.

$75 for this piece with 75+ polyps and one small very fuzzy shroom. I have lots of this kind of shroom and really like it because it has blue tips that glow in the actinics and create a lot of movement when they wave in the current.

post-28-0-49116900-1357526523_thumb.jpg

$65 for this one with 55+ polyps plus a bonus red shroom. The good thing about this second one is that it actually has 3 separate colonies and would be super easy to frag if you wanted to keep some and sell some. I just don't want to bother with fragging.

post-28-0-13864100-1357526841_thumb.jpg

Please PM to establish first dibs but also call me at five-1-two, 9-six-4 - twenty fifteen because I forget to check PM's when I get busy. Pick up will be at Parmer Eye Care on Parmer Ln at Lakeline Blvd (aka Neenah).

Sundra, thanks for the Lakers. I'm a huge LA fan, so I'm really proud of the colony. Beautiful pc at an amazing price. Love the mushroom on it too. Seahorses love it as well. That's their new spot. They usually like hanging pcs more, but for some reason they are drawn to it. Thanks for working with me on the pickup too. Sorry my schedule was hectic, and I actually wasn't able to pick it up myself. Would have loved to see your setup.

Thanks Niko and hall1027!

It was great meeting you too and Niko's mom. I hope the pieces do well for both of you. Niko, I'll catch ya next time.

I'd love to see a photo of your 'horses with the Lakers!

Archived