has anyone switched to Kent salt mix?

Bannerfish

I decided to try Kent to see how it went, and I wish I hadn't now. some of my Sps looks happy with good PE, but my green birdsnest started to look like crap all of a sudden with the tips looking bleached. that Coral started from a small frag and is about softball size now, I hate to think it's toast. my Hawkins echinata is also turning brown now, and no matter what the temp or parameters look like, it's always stayed a beautiful blue and it keeps growing. my purple caps also faded out, they used to be a pretty lavender color.

I have never switched salt mixes before, I've been using instant ocean for years now. I only changed out about 15 gallons in a 145 gallon system and I've never seen my corals do that before. are these symptoms typical of switching salt brands? will the corals adapt or should I switch back?

my alk in that tank tends to run low, it was 8.5 a day or two after the water change. I dose this tank for alk, calcium and magnesium as needed. I'll mix up a new batch tomorrow and test it before I use it.

I've tested my freshly mixed water at 12dkh before! See what yours is