RO/DI water station

BBReefer

Since my local business that I purchase my RO water is closing, I was thinking about making my own RO/DI water station. I assume most on ARC make their own water. I was thinking about making my own water station and was want see if you guys have any suggestions, pictures, etc. that might make my life easier.

I tanks are at my office and do have have accesst to water from a bathroom sink. I was thinking about make something mobile that I can roll in the bathroom for a day to make water. I do have a spare room that I can store the water station in.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I can't link right now on my phone but look in my build thread or Mitch's he did a copy of mine sorta, which was a copy of another I saw on here.

Uses 1 pump to do all work, Mitch put better valves in though do I'd look at his!!

Thanks for the suggestions..

Robb.. I like the ideal of putting the RODI unit near a sink and running tubbing. There should enough pressure coming from the RODI to move the water some distance.

Make sure you do to timers or asov valves.... Robb's way is how a lot of people flood with rodi

Archived