20 Gallon Long Reef

nanoreefer11

Hey guys! Just a quick intro before I show off my tank, my name is Zack and I'm a junior at Texas State studying Physical Therapy. I have a 20 gallon long that's been through around 8 tank moves and is still going strong. Here's a list of equipment:

2x Sunbrite Slimline S-12 run at 75%

Vortech MP10

Aqueon Pro Heater 50w (I know this is a bit small)

CPR Nano Overflow

Hydor L-30 Return Pump

CoralVue FW110 Float Switch+ Pump ATO

ReefKeeper Lite running 2 PC4's- (PC4 1 controls heater, fans, skimmer, and return, PC4 2 controls both LED's, Vortech, and ATO)

Future additions:

Aquastyle led- running 8x3 pucks, with: 6 Cool whites, 8 Royal Blues, 4 UV, 2 Cyan, 2 Reds, 2 Violet Actinics

Reefkeeper MLC to control dimming/ lunar pods

Lunar pods x2

I also would like to add more zoa frags and lps frags to this tank.

For livestock I have 2 Sustainable Aquatics black/white occeleris and a bunch of zoa frags and other softies.

Here's my setup!

Hey guys! Just a quick intro before I show off my tank, my name is Zack and I'm a junior at Texas State studying Physical Therapy. I have a 20 gallon long that's been through around 8 tank moves and is still going strong. Here's a list of equipment:

2x Sunbrite Slimline S-12 run at 75%

Vortech MP10

Aqueon Pro Heater 50w (I know this is a bit small)

CPR Nano Overflow

Hydor L-30 Return Pump

CoralVue FW110 Float Switch+ Pump ATO

ReefKeeper Lite running 2 PC4's- (PC4 1 controls heater, fans, skimmer, and return, PC4 2 controls both LED's, Vortech, and ATO)

Future additions:

Aquastyle led- running 8x3 pucks, with: 6 Cool whites, 8 Royal Blues, 4 UV, 2 Cyan, 2 Reds, 2 Violet Actinics

Reefkeeper MLC to control dimming/ lunar pods

Lunar pods x2

I also would like to add more zoa frags and lps frags to this tank.

For livestock I have 2 Sustainable Aquatics black/white occeleris and a bunch of zoa frags and other softies.

Here's my setup!

Edited by nanoreefer11

• 1 month later...

The left island is three rocks, there's one flat one which has the duncans, the arch which has the toadstool, and the base for the arch which has a few tubbs and blowpops on it. Then there is the gsp rock then there is the right island which is all one rock. The aquascape used to be one island in the center but I took my rocks and turned them on their sides to give my current scape. I love it and so do the fish.

Also, I added a royal gramma and a 6 line two weeks ago, both are doing great.

This week I added a huge hammer colony and a smaller hammer colony. I have an awesome torch but in the video it is peeved by the accidental 1 gallon RO dump into the sump. It's looking better every day.

Tomorrow I'm adding: Magician's palys and a really nice colony of blue zoas. Pics when there in the tank.