getting closer to proper white balance setting..

kmacc05

Give me some feedback please. I have been trying to figure out white balance for a while now. Then the other night, it kind of just dawned on me and I felt like a derp when I finally got an understanding on the white balance grid (or so I think). So I decided to post a few of the good shots from a little set after tweaking the WB. Now I just need to get some other colors in the tank. Everything seems to be green. I have some pinks and blues, but they are small ATM and in a hard place to get a good angle on. Anyway, let me know what yall think of the progress in photog skills. Finally glad all pics aren't washed out and blue!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/TKetj/embed"></iframe>

I think they are looking much better. But I would say still too blue to be true to life colors. Here are some green zoas in my tank

post-1478-135405845292_thumb.jpg

Are you using custom wb or are you using awb? Also, if using custom are you adjusting manually or by using a piece of white material in the tank?

Archived