Baby sitting

kmacc05

This isn't urgent, but I am considering doing a major overhaul in the near future. And I would like to keep most of the livestock I currently have. I was wondering how I would go about finding someone or a few different people to fish/coral sit while I am in the middle of the transformation? It might not happen before the end of this year. But I would just like to put it out there to see if anyone would be willing to help out for frags or some sort of compensation. That way I don't have to get rid of everything when it comes down to the change. The reason I ask is, it may take a few weeks to even months to get the change complete and I just don't have anywhere to put the stuff. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Rubbermaid tub with an airstone sitting in a back room closet or garage could hold your items.

Otherwise you could sell off the coral and make it a stipulation that you get 1 frag back when you request it. Surely people will work with you on this. Often when people leave the hobby the person that buys the coral will offer them a frag when they come back so they can restart their hobby. Just what I have seen and done myself :)

That's something I might have to consider. I don't have room for any tubs. And I'm not leaving the hobby. Just thinking about a whole new setup. If I have to get rid of everything, I will. Just don't want it to come to that.

Well with my new system I'm bringing online I will be having a biocube tied in for frag station/holding tank with linked parameters. If you think we can cram it all into an empty 29 biocube barebottom I'm willing to do it. I just dont know how much you have :)

As far as fish, Probably too many.

2 clowns

2 pj cardinals

1 solar wrasse

1 green chromis

1 foxface

1 bluespot goby

As for corals, I don't have many.

1 torch

1 frogspawn

Various zoas

1 scroll

1 goniopora

2 little mushrooms

That's about all I can think of right now. I would be willing to frag out. There are only a few that I really would like to hang on to since I just got them. I will be posting more about it when the time comes around. I still have to save some cash and try to sell things that I have currently. So maybe we can work something out.