Moving, Selling Everything in my Tank: SOLD!

Reefin4life

I have to relocate back to the east coast, so the entire contents of my tank have to go so I can pack it up. There is about 100 lbs of live rock in there, 3 bubble tip anemones, assorted corals, a clown, a six line wrasse, a royal gramma basslet, a lawnmower blenny, a firefish and what I think is a blue devil damsel except it has a yellow top fin instead of blue.There are also two fist sized clams, a banded coral shrimp, full clean up crew with hermits, an emerald crab, several snails, a few porcelain crabs, and a large sea cucumber. I really don't have time to try to part this out, so I would really like to sell it all at once. If you are wishing you had room for it all, I got you covered. As a bonus I have a 70 gal reef ready tank with stand, sump, some halides and T5's that I am willing to give to the buyer free of charge. It's not new and needs cleaning, but it all works with no leaks and did I mention free? I'm having trouble deciding on a price, so the first resonable serious offer takes it all. The sooner the better.

I currently still have everything. Right now I'm looking at around $400 OBO. I am trying to avoid parting it out simply because I'm short on time, but if worst comes to worst I will just to have it in a new home. Just a FYI most of the live rock is encusted with some type of corals. Only the base rocks are bare.

What color are thee BTA's? Id love to take the whole thing but dont have room. And ive never had a clam. That alone makes me nervous, fear of the unknown.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII which is cooler than your phone.

I will try to take pics of them, one is kinda greenish the other two are more of the common variety