Frag tank setup for sale

Sherita

As some of you know, I picked up a really nice new tank from ReefKoi at MACNA. The time has come for that build to begin, so I need to move out my stacked frag system.

Included:

2 shallow glass 22g frag tanks (uppers), 36x18x8t

1 glass 28g tank (lower) 30x13x17t

Sturdy well built stand, painted black

36" T5 retrofit + ballast, 4 bulbs total (bulbs 3 months old) 2 bulbs above each of the upper tanks.

LED moonlights, a double strip above both of the upper tanks

durso drains for both upper tanks

bulkheads for all three tanks, plumbing has been cut, you will need to couple back together

custom screens that slide into tracks above the tanks, so you can lower the light for softies/lps if you want

The two upper tanks are bottom drilled with internal overflows, the lower tank is back drilled, I had it set up to drain into the sump of one of my other systems. I used the upper shallow tanks for frags, and the lower tank was used for anemones and rock. The entire system is just over 6' tall, about 40" wide. These tanks are in VERY good condition. Included are the durso drains for the two upper tanks, and the bulkheads for all three tanks.

Asking $350. PM me or text 325-two one four-zero135. I'm not really looking for any trades, but if you have something you think might blow my skirt up, it never hurts to ask.

I can catch a ride for this system as far as Kingsland or Burnet, but you will have to paypal before I send it on its' way.

I am located near Brownwood, so unless you are out here in the boonies with me, you can't just zip over to take a look at it emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif .

stackedfragtanks.jpg

Both upper tanks look like this

frag_tank.jpg

lower tank

lower_tank.jpg

Yeah, but I like it out here. It's quiet, I have a few acres of land, and I can pretty much do what I want without anyone bugging me.

But it is BFE. A round trip to the grocery store is about 65 miles.