BuildMyLED reef spec or custom? And beam angle?

JamesWebb

Got my two foot fixture tonight, HAND DELIVERED by buildmyled.com. I was soo stoked, they went above and beyond to get it to me asap despite the issues they had with suppliers. Of course I had to get it lit up instantly and WOW. I am amazed at how great it looks over my 20 gallon long AIO set up. I'm looking to get some sps possibly for this tank so I may even add another fixture exactly the same because it looks that sweet.

Now the only problem is I get to spend tomorrow building my DIY mounting system. Thought I wouldn't get the light in until later in the week and I would be able to wait until this weekend but now there is no way I am waiting.

Man this light looks great. I am working on building my light stand now, just gotta try to get a hold of a pipe bender because i'm planning to use 1/2 inch conduit. once i get it off the ghetto rig pieces of base board that is holding it over the tank I will get some pictures up. Also just got a bunch of acro, zoa and paly from a dealer on ebay last night. lets just say this tank is going to be impressive but may require another fixture.

Man this light looks great. I am working on building my light stand now, just gotta try to get a hold of a pipe bender because i'm planning to use 1/2 inch conduit. once i get it off the ghetto rig pieces of base board that is holding it over the tank I will get some pictures up. Also just got a bunch of acro, zoa and paly from a dealer on ebay last night. lets just say this tank is going to be impressive but may require another fixture.

Your gonna need a bigger tank in two months :P

Pics or it never happen !!!

Archived