Green Slimer

reefer74

I have some bright Green slimer Frags I'm looking to sell. I have 10 frags that have completely healed over and are encrusting onto the plug. They are of various sizes from 1.5 inches to probably 2.5 or so. These are extremely healthy and hardy and are currently under LED lighting with medium flow. looking to get $15 for the larger frags and $10 for the smaller frags. If your interested in setting a time to come out and retrieve your frag please contact me at 512-826-8737. I always respond to texts.

Johnny G.

post-2197-0-80410100-1349210064_thumb.jp

This is them on the bottom section of the tank, sorry for the iphone pics but I guarantee they are extremely bright.

post-2197-0-45482900-1349210102_thumb.jp

so sorry I was sending you a PM and apparently it didnt send before I closed the laptop and it just sat. I thought I had tossed a PM to you with ym cell to txt me when you were in town today.

Sorry, wasnt trying to bail on you at all.

It was great to meet you. Mine are doing very well. Outstanding color and polyp extension. It will be interesting to see the difference in growth as they're in very different areas (flow and lighting) of the tank.