Please help by Voting for Disable Veteran to get home Renovation from Home

Warlock

Aprons in Action.

Please Vote on Facebook..

Heroes Night Out

CEDAR PARK, TX

PROPOSED PROJECT

Team Depot and Heroes Night Out are ready to put the $25,000 in Home Depot gift cards to use by remodeling the home of Sgt. Todd Plyborn, a veteran who was severely injured abroad.

The plans include, remodeling the kitchen, dining and living rooms to make them more accessible. Team Depot would also like to build an accessible garden shed so Todd can take care of his yard.

I work at Home Depot and would be part of the team to help Sgt. Plyborn.. please vote for us!! smile.gif

skip

there is only 6 hours left!! please help a great cause in Austin Community!!

• Like 1

its the only way they are voting it seems.... I voted its worth it to help out a local..... after the contest ends you can delete the fb app

exactly!!

less then 3 hours!! Cedar Park is up by 120 votes!!

no worries.. if you chose not to vote.. if we can get a few votes from here.. its still a few votes.. needed.. Cedar Park has been going back and forth for two weeks..

i use wifi and 3g/4g to vote.. where ever i am.. it seems to let me RE VOTE again.. if i have a different ip/address :)

thanks yall :)

Home Depot office decide since Ohio and Texas both got over 36k votes in a month.. Both stores won!!!

Home Depot does this every month.. Most votes prior have been at most 7k..

So big thanks to everyone.. I will update with pics when we start/finish project