8g nano reef - first timer

JamesWebb

You guys know anyone or any LFS with some cool Duncan corals that they are fragging for sell?

I don't know that LFSs are nuts about fragging, they tend to just want to move out whole colonies to make room for more, and not have a fragged up piece in a sale tank. I think your best bet is to post in the "want to buy" section for frags. Quite a few members have duncans.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have gotten some new additions; got a nuclear green palys, a new little zoa frag and as of today three frags of acan aussie lord, three different color morphs. I also have three small snails. The tank is really starting to come together and the clown is settling in nicely. I have moved the Xenia off the main rock work and onto its own little rock away from everything else. It was growing crazy fast and I dont want a xenia tank or have to get rid of a bunch of my rock. Water levels have been stable, my only complaint thus far is I wish I had an auto top off, because keeping the salinity stable is a hassle in this little system.

post-2949-0-14012400-1348781374_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...