Free 9 tank stand (9x 20 gallon tanks)

lewisweil

Its not pretty but it gets the job done. When RCA moved they gave me their 9 tank stand. It holds 20 gallon tanks. It would be great for a fish room. Its just more than I need right now and is just taking up space. You'll have to have a truck to pick it up at my house in NE Austin (near Reagan Highschool). If no one takes it I'll have to dismantle it and use it for scrap wood. Which would break my heart.

Free to whoever can come get it!

This is totally gross, but it is the best pic I can get right now. There is too much stuff in the way for me to clear out and get a good pic. Which ironically is why it needs to go. I need the space, so I can put up industrial shelves to put all the crap on, so I can eventually build a fish room.

Imagine what you are seeing x9. Its about 5 feet tall without the tanks. And is a bit longer than 3 20 gallon tanks in a row.

Really sorry about the awful pic. There is a reason the thing is free. Like I said, functional stand if all you're worried about is vertical space for tanks.

-lew

post-1439-0-83397900-1347429002_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...