Reef cleaners, group buy

scubasteve92

I'm willing to handle it but that means southies gotta come north. This also puts it more midway for the funkness and scuba.

Let me know if im suppose to order. I will be home to catch the order also.

Are you doing the group by? I will do this if you want me to. I will get with John and post the notice for everyone to know what to do. LMK. John is great to work with. LMK

I'm willing to handle it but that means southies gotta come north. This also puts it more midway for the funkness and scuba.

Let me know if im suppose to order. I will be home to catch the order also.

Are you doing the group by? I will do this if you want me to. I will get with John and post the notice for everyone to know what to do. LMK. John is great to work with. LMK

Please do it :) I just took on a BRS group buy plus my school and house chores.

If I didnt have the BRS group buy also I'd host this one but it will be easier if you did :)

Ok so once theresa confirms she is handling it the process basically goes, pick out your items send payment to RC and in the note let them know its part of the ARC group buy.

Your items will be bagged and labeled with your name. They will all ship in one box to her house and when they arrive we all make a mad dash to her house for them to get them out of bags ASAP and into our tanks =D