PAR38 LED Bulbs/24W Coral Plus T5's

bimmerzs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They didn't come from Ecoxotic's, the first post lists all of the information.

Ahh, misread the name... neither the original post nor post #13 provided much in regards to the specs, and i didn't have much luck finding any on the web either... gonna pass then

They didn't come from Ecoxotic's, the first post lists all of the information.

Ahh, misread the name... neither the original post nor post #13 provided much in regards to the specs, and i didn't have much luck finding any on the web either... gonna pass then

No problem, I will say that I used just these two bulb's on the 150G cube for a few months while I built my led fixture. They were 4ft from the sandbed and kept all of my coral's colored up(except the micromussa's and acan's). That's pretty effective. It doesn't matter what is printed out as spec's for led's, unless you know the actual bin number of the led's in the product you have, you are just getting a ballpark number anyway.

Well I was looking for information to tell me if this would be appropriate to use to grow out frags in my sump. Given that you had them 4' above the sand bed, I'm pretty sure I would end up cooking anything I put under it as I only have <2.5' of headroom.

I honestly wouldn't use just the 20K bulb alone for a frag growout. You really need more than a single spectrum source. The sps was at around 3' under these, I don't think you would fry anything if you acclimated everything slowly at first.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

Archived