Volitan Lionfish and Domino

r&g

I have a 100 gallon tank with a Lionfish and one very mean and big Dominoe Damsel. Named him McMean.

He's managed to kill everything (bigger or smaller) that I have put in the tank except for my Lionfish for the past 3 years.

But....he's family so I keep him.

My question is Can I put another Lionfish in my tank? Or what is a good fish to get that will survive the wrath of McMean and Mufasa (Lionfish) ?

Maybe. You can try another lionfish or maybe a trigger or a spanish hogfish (make sure it's larger than the damsel) but you need to be ready to remove whatever you add if it's fins are getting torn up by the damsel or if the damsel is not allowing it to eat well.

I have a large Niger Trigger I am wanting to rehome, he is in my 75 and its just too small for him. He is about 4.5", doesnt show much aggression to other fish in the tank. PM me if your interested, we can discuss a trade. his current tank mates are bicolor, flame, coral beauty angels, yellow eye kole tang, blue green chromis, green coris wrasse, emerald crabs, coral banded shrimp, purlpl lobster, pencil urchins (also available) sps, lps, zoas, mushroom, hermits and snails