Shrooms+ for cheap

Bill B

I have corner of my tank that I just keep puttin' stuff. You can have it for cheap. Not great pictures but you can kinda make out there are 4 or 5 rocks with numerous mushrooms on them. Most are painted shrooms, with an occasional red or purple and one rock has a number of watermellons. All rocks $5 each.

There are also at least 2 rocks including the one front right that have some brown or 'teal' common palys. These are FREE (1/1) with any purchase. Those hairy mushrooms I love, so they are not in the giveaway group:)

I do have some flatworms but we will dip them when we take them out, and they WILL drop off quickly and completely in a 50/50 mix of H2O2 and water.

post-648-0-89503300-1344037357_thumb.jpgpost-648-0-80386300-1344037383_thumb.jpg

Finally just cuz some folks might be coming over I have this Hawkins Echinata. I don't have any fancy lights to show it off but you can see with my predominately 10-12k t5 lights it is nice pink and teal. I don't know what these are worth any more but I paid $10+ , a while back, for a tiny little piece. Make an offer for the type of piece you would like but I would imagine you would have to see it to really make an offer. I will sell the whole thing but that would be for significantly more than 'a piece'. Sorry, just disregard this if you think it is too iffy (which it probably is).

post-648-0-87821300-1344037767_thumb.jpg

As has been the case for a while I reserve the right to give my 'friends' first dibs over those that have smart phone notifications, but it usually works out okay anyway.

Thanks

Bill Brister

512/784-4475