FS: Clownfish, Longspine Urchin, Live Rock

C Lo Slice

***SOLD***

The house is going on the market Wednesday and the tank isn't coming with me. Here's what I have for sale:

• One ~1" Ocellaris Clownfish - He was paired up with a female who jumped out last week. Very healthy, good coloring, quite shy until you walk up to the tank. Purchased from Aquadome as a juvi on April 30th of last year with his mate. $10
  • Longspine Urchin - Also bought as a juvi from Aquadome roughly two-three months ago. Has grown VERY quickly. If you want him, I'd suggest bringing a bucket and some tips on how I can get him out. I'm pretty sensitive to the touch of urchins. $15
  • About 130 pounds of Live Rock - I have large, heavy round pieces, a couple small round pieces, a couple flat pieces, and one pretty cool piece with a cave in it. The green hair algae is pretty bad on just about all of it, so it will need a thorough cleaning. Asking $2 per pound, or take all 130 pounds for $200.

Once all of the Live Rock is gone, the sand and any CUC that is found will be free to whoever wants it. The sand will need a thorough cleaning. I have about 60 pounds of it. I also have some pretty orange mushrooms with white stripes that I well sell for $10. I purchased it from RCA for $50, but the GHA is starting to take it over. They were gorgeous when healthy, though.

Once all livestock is gone, I will part out equipment. First come, first served. I will NOT hold anything because we are looking to move ASAP. I apologize, but that is the way it has to be right now. Cash or paypal only. PM me for pickup. Located in Buda.

Thanks,

Caleb

***SOLD***