quick BRS mini group buy

Mitch

Between the 4 of us we hit the free shipping threshold. rchavez has expressed interest too when I have bumped into him in person. I'm happy to pull the trigger now. I can order, then distribute as I live north and work south. Pm me your order. The sooner I get everybody's order the sooner I pull the trigger.

Btw I have the BRS Preferred Customer status.

I see it arrives Thursday, I'm heading ffor the coast on Thursday and will be back sunday night. I'll text you once I get back if it isnt late to see it I can pick up otherwise I can do a porch grab if you dont mind on Monday.

I see it arrives Thursday, I'm heading ffor the coast on Thursday and will be back sunday night. I'll text you once I get back if it isnt late to see it I can pick up otherwise I can do a porch grab if you dont mind on Monday.

Np. I'm gonna be out of town Sun and won't return til way past midnight easily. Lmk if you wanna come by and I can have my wife give it to you or leave it out.

I'll be at Reagan High school everyday off Cameron and 290, band camp. I live off 620 and 183. What's the plan for pick-up, etc?

Just shoot me a pm when you would like to swing by and lets see if our stars align.