Random box o' fish stuff

lewk

OK, I've had this thing sitting in my garage for about a year now, guess it's time to say goodbye.

Aquaclear 70 that I was going to use as a fuge for a nano, no longer have the nano. It has a couple fins that have been removed from the impeller to reduce the flow. Just plugged it in and it fires up.

Hydro sponge 4 - got this to use in a quarantine tank, which I also no longer have. The only thing I've done with this sponge filter is stick it in my sump to get it seeded. It has never seen copper or the like. Rated up to 80 gallons on the box.

Marineland stealth heater - This is one of the Italian made ones, not the ones that go boom. 250 watts I believe.

Tunze osmolator - One of the old ones that I never could get working, not sure what's wrong with it, but maybe you do. It doesn't have the original power supply, it has one of the multi volt Radio Shack jobs. All parts appear to be there however. The level controllers have both been super glued to Mag Floats, they don't attach via the straps.

Workhorse 3 ballast that I've never used. Got it off RC about 2 years ago, still wrapped in bubble wrap.

I think there's one or two older power heads in there, and I think that's about it.

$30 sound fair?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...