brs group buy?

wizardx322

I am placing an order tomorrow for ~$110. Need new RODI filters

If anyone wants to throw in on the order let me know. I'm already close to free shipping and will be home to receive the package so any chemicals ordered will not sit outside.

One question I do have is what do people feel about the BRS GFO? I'm looking to get rowaphos but they don't sell it so I'm looking at options?

Chris

I'll add to your order Tim

ok pm me your order

chris if you want to jump on my order your welcome for the free shipping lmk

if anyone is jumping on my order please pm me what you want i will place order july 5 at 9pm

if yall are jumping on chris order please pm chris otherwise there might be some confusion

Edit: I just checked and my order would cot $9 to ship and it would earn me 964 points. I might as well as just order on my own so I don't have to drive to pick up, I'll pay for shipping but then get $9 to spend on the next order so it cancels out.

Let Tim or I know if you want to add into our orders, both will have free shipping :)

Edit: I just checked and my order would cot $9 to ship and it would earn me 964 points. I might as well as just order on my own so I don't have to drive to pick up, I'll pay for shipping but then get $9 to spend on the next order so it cancels out.

Let Tim or I know if you want to add into our orders, both will have free shipping smile.png

ok sounds good

just to let everyone know i live off 183 and payton gin about 5 mins from aquatek and 10 mins or so from RCA.

Tim!

i am in, will pm you what i need, thanks

ok cool

wow didnt know you were so close im just up 183 at duval just 5 min from rca

Let Tim or I know if you want to add into our orders, both will have free shipping smile.png

ok sounds good

just to let everyone know i live off 183 and payton gin about 5 mins from aquatek and 10 mins or so from RCA.

Tim!

i am in, will pm you what i need, thanks

ok cool