checking interests on TOUCAN ZOAS colony

Viet'spride70

For those that missed out but like that zoa you should check out fruit loop zoas. I don't have any but just thought I would mention it since they have the same colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

obviously they are not fruit loops, fruit loops look much different, but they do have the same colors, that was my only point.

Good point.

And next time someone is looking for a little red corvette, I think we should suggest they look at the new Red Kia Soul's instead.

Same colors!

obviously they are not fruit loops, fruit loops look much different, but they do have the same colors, that was my only point.

Good point.

And next time someone is looking for a little red corvette, I think we should suggest they look at the new Red Kia Soul's instead.

Same colors!

Sticking up for your recent Kia soul purchase? Well it sure looks pretty :P

Good point.

Same colors!

Sticking up for your recent Kia soul purchase? Well it sure looks pretty tongue.png

Pfffffffffft. I wouldn't buy a Kia with your dads money.

Toucan Zoas

Curious to see how they color up under my MH vs Viet's DIY LED.

Then see how they change again when I add my 100W of LED Actinics in a couple months.