Fish in need of urgent home NO POWER

FFKasee

I am currently waiting on the approval of my premium membership i know that this should be posted in the sale section but this is slightly urgent.

I am currently moving out of San Marcos and have 1 Zebra Eel 1 pair of oc clowns and 3 red fire-fish, they cut our power off sooner then expected and i need to get the fish to a new home ASAP if you are interested please call me at 512-587-8624, the tank is a 210 and also for sale but i will be posting it up on the complete set up once I am approved for the premium membership, once again these fish need a home as soon as possible they are all currently very healthy and the eat is roughly 1.5ft long and is not aggressive at all.

Sincerely,

Jared R Kasee

Looks like someone posted from a cell phone or something cause it triple posted. If I had any space I would take them in on a temp. basis.

Perhaps run get a bubble box to add oxygen into the tank atleast?

I'm in San Marcos also- can take the clowns and fire fish but no room for the eel-- sure he would like more room than my 29 cube that is empty other than pods!

Let me know-

Nicole

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your livestock probably wouldn't make it more than 24 hrs without areation and air conditioning, I've got a 300 gallon tank setup in my warehouse you can drop them in, about an hour from san marcos. PM me if you want me to hold them while you find a buyer.