WTB male Super Red Empress showing color <3.5"

I would like to buy a male Super Red Empress showing color preferrably less than 3.5" as to minimize aggression with some of my 1.5-2" cichlids. I have what i'm 99.9% sure is a 2.5" Female Super Red Empress I picked up from RCA 3 months ago i'd be willing to trade towards your male. Always fed Dianichi Color Supreme and recently Krill 2x's/week and has never showed any health problems. Or I can just pay cash. PM or text 8058441619. Thanks!

-Also possibly interested in a(for sure)male Red Shoulder and Taiwan Reef as I think mine are females..

Keep your eyes open. Twice in like the last 15 months he has gotten some small ones in on the back wall for like 10.95. Both times I have seen what is very like a male or two. I bought one and HE has beautiful red coloring. I've been really lucky with that; course I look all the time. Same thing happened with an Azureus at AquaDome, cept he was $9, Yellow Blaze.....

• 2 weeks later...