ATTENTION: 40% off Sale - ALL corals - closing shop

Mr Cob

Mr. Cob's Corals is closing shop.

After much thought we have decided to shut down MCC and sell Wet Acrylic. The MCC name is not for sale but the Wet Acrylic name is.

To thank all of our MCC customers we are selling all livestock and website items at 25% off our already low prices. There will not be any additional price drops and after we feel everyone has had a chance to get some fine discounted corals from us the rest will be headed to the LFS.

MCC Website: Our website at mrcobscorals.com will also be for sale as well as wetacrylic.com and serious inquiries may contact me directly. If you have seen either one of our websites you know that each is very professional and has a heavy backend to include many custom and automated scripts that we created.

Discount code: MCC40OFF (to be used at mrcobscorals.com)

You may also take 40% off the following thread: *IGNORE ANY OF OUR OTHER THREADS*

http://www.austinree...-corals-25-off/

FAQ:

Q) WAIT I Have store credit with you, can I use it?

A) Yes, and now is the best time to use it and also get 40% off...once we are out of business it will not convert over to Wet Acrylic or any other entity. Also not refundable as cash.

Q) WAIT, I have a Gift Certificate with you, can I use it?

A) Yes, same as above.

Q) Will you continue to ship and do local pickups?

A) Yes, everything will be the same until we sell everything off.

Q) I'm a store and want to buy your website, what's the price?

A) It's for sale, contact me directly. Our price also includes the conversion of transfering it over to your domain name and customizing it to your brand and logo.

Q) Do you still love us?

A) Yes. It's very difficult not to.

MCC customers... Thank you for your business over the last two years and for helping us to be a successful small entity.

-Mr. Cob's Corals

You were my favorite coral shop as well. Have always been a satisfied customer and it is very very sad to see you go. Best of luck with your business and thanks for all the awesome corals!

thanks for the kind comments, it's been so much fun buying, growing, chopping and selling coral to you all!

FYI: If you see anything on the website that you want please purchase it through the website and be sure to use the 25% off discount code: MCC25OFF. Also be sure to select the local pickup option unless you want to ship your order. You may also select to pay with cash and at the pickup you will have the option to pay cash or have us swipe your credit card. smile.png

Purchasing from the site will prevent me from double selling coral.

Thanks! -Rob

sooooo much coral....anyone else want in on tomorrow's pickup from 7-8pm...or maybe next Wed 8-9pm?

We also ship FedEx for only $24.99 to anywhere in Texas, priority overnight. $299 sub totals (before discounts) ship for free!

Nope. That's not correct, there's 16 under one section, 42 under another and 46 under another. 3 main sections on the site and each have multiple pages. You can navigate using the menu up at the top of the page which is split into these categories:

WYSIWYG CORALS

WYSIWYG AQUACULTURED CORALS

CORAL - FRESH CUTS

Tip: use the "Show" button to filter up to 30 items at a time.