Repairing Acrylic Sump

I am needing to repair a small crack on our acrylic sump. It is in the upper corner of my sump and only leaks on occassion. I would like to know what works best when repairing acrylic? Let me know...I hope to get this done in the next day or so.

Thanks.

Belinda, normally a bead of Weld-On #16 applied to a crack will fix it. Even better, if you can get a small patch of acrylic and use the #16 to glue it in place, that will strengthen it even more. Gimme a call if you need help/advice, ya know my number :)

Hi Chad/Belinda.

I have some weldon 4, which is similar to the 18, but a little runnier. I have some if you would like to use it. I also have some clear acrylic that might work as a patch. If you guys are around today, I could come over, fix the sump and pick up some of the LR.

For leaks/cracks I use weldon 4 because it flows similar to water. If you suck some up in a syringe and put it onto the crack it will get sucked in and fused the area together again, if it is a larger gap type crack then you will need to switch to the weldon 16 to fill bigger gaps.

Hi Chad/Belinda.

I have some weldon 4, which is similar to the 18, but a little runnier. I have some if you would like to use it. I also have some clear acrylic that might work as a patch. If you guys are around today, I could come over, fix the sump and pick up some of the LR.

Thanks...Chad