Calcium Reactors, 6-month old MH bulbs, 150-watt complete MH fixture

FarmerTy

List has been updated and prices updated to sell quickly.

Korallin Calcium Reactor Setup - $100 $75 pending

Got it from someone who was getting out of the hobby

Comes with Korallin Calcium reactor with bubble counter, regulator, needle valve, custom made (looks funky but works) secondary chamber for reactor (reduce pH swings). It's an older looking setup, never tried to run it myself but saw the owner take it offline at his place so I know it was working. Only caveat being the equipment is older looking (salt spray on regulator and needle valve, a little rust here and there). I'll throw in an old, rusty (but working) CO2 tank for free (still has CO2 in it, probably only 1/4 - 1/2 full), caveat again being it is pretty rusty and its huge. I think it is a 20lb tank, but my estimation skills are horrible.

CIMG4010640x480.jpg

CIMG4011640x480.jpg

Various Plusrite used bulbs (6 months or less), mostly 14k, some 20k 250-watt SE - $10 or a nice zoa frag (heads up, I have most of the common zoas)

CIMG4013640x480.jpg

ARO ballast rated for 175-watt for SE bulb and 150-watt for DE bulb - $60 $55 sold!

Has protective glass shield which is not shown on the picture (comes with used DE bulb - guessing 20k but don't know, recommend replacing bulb though)

IMAGE_006.jpg

IMAGE_005.jpg