FS: Custom Tank Stand

SoggyDollar

Stand only. I have a professionally built custom stand. It is 7' X 2' and about 3' tall. It is fully decked so any tank with a footprint 7' X 2' or smaller would work. I had it under a 210 gallon tank Oceanic tank. It has three huge compartments to store/run plumbing and can be easily modified. It can easily withstand the weight of any sized 7' X 2' footprint tank or smaller. It makes a nice piece of furniture however there is a hole cut through the front right-side corner for plumbing (I had an unusual setup). But doesn't matter if you cover it with a tank. PM & reply here if interested.

Some of the pictures show the stand without doors. It does have custom cabinet doors included.

$300 OBO

beforetank.jpg

fulltank307.jpg

STAND.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Thanks guys! I wanted the stand to put my tank in between sitting viewing height and standing viewing height. It is way over-built, solid wood all around which makes it very quiet. I had 1800 gph running through a sump and you could hardly hear it when you shut the solid wood cabinet doors. Also, if you want a custom canopy to match, built by the same guy, I can arrange that.

There is a 7' 210g tank for sale locally that will fit my stand. He/she is asking $1200 negotiable for tank, pumps, half built stand??? etc. I'm not affiliated with the person, but if you are interested check it out on craigslist or PM me.

• 1 month later...