Reef Cleaners Pseudo-Group Buy

I'm ordering some stuff from Reef Cleaners for myself. It's not really a group buy, but if anyone wants to add some stuff, pay the difference in S&H (if there is any) and then swing by my place later that day (620 just south of Anderson Mill), then I'd be willing to do that. I'll probably make the order very early Monday, May 14th.

Right now the discount is 16% with the code "reefclub" code! That'll be applied to all orders once I order and get the final numbers. It expires this afternoon, so I'm going to order this morning (probably before 10AM, definitely before lunch at 11:30).

Here's the email I just sent:

John,

I wanted to send this hours ago, but I just got out of a brutal 2.5 hour meeting.

The package was on my front porch at 11:15 when I got home for lunch. I floated everything [for] 15 min, discarded paper towels and put them in the DT. Two chitons (one from each bag) were not stuck to the shells and appear to be DOA, but since there were more than I ordered I'm not complaining (just simple feedback). When I placed the shells in the tank, one of the limpets immediately made a run for it. The picture is from my phone and my white lights turn on at noon:

Aquarium_ReefCleaners1_16MAY2012.jpg

By the time I left home headed back to work, a lot of the chitons and limpets had started moving.

Aquarium_ReefCleaners2_16MAY2012.jpg

The only thing that concerns me in the 2nd picture is the bottom right chiton that didn't change its shape after its neighbor moved away. I'll keep an eye on that.

Also, at least 30 of the many dwarf ceriths were moving, so I think I'm good there, too.

Basically, I'm saying it's all good.

Thanks,

George