WTB sugar size sand

reeflover

i am looking to get about 40lbs of sand, i prefer sugar size one. the one i have in my 120lbs are too coarse. Whether dead or alive, i will rinse over then seed with my sand from 120. lmk the sooner is the better. thanks

It's a 30lb bag.

I pmed dshel1217 for 40lbs or more, i need more than 30lbs for this cube tank i am setting it up. if this doesnt work out, i will take your 30lbs off your hand. will let you know, thanks

are you going to take some of yours out....? I could use some

the one i have is Aragalive Sand. the sand is nice but it does have mix crushed coral in it and they are coarse, this was how it came in bag. i dont like the way they look. I am in north. if you want you can have it all but only after i have my fish transfer to my cube tank ( dont want to stir up the sand bed). it is 100+ lbs if not more

Edited by reeflover

It's a 30lb bag.

I pmed dshel1217 for 40lbs or more, i need more than 30lbs for this cube tank i am setting it up. if this doesnt work out, i will take your 30lbs off your hand. will let you know, thanks

np. lmk.