my sump/refuge

ludakris

i made a little video of my sump/fuge. i was bored and wanted to do something. lets start this thread. heres my filtration setup....now lets see your....it could educate new comers to the hobby or it can even help out the normal reef keeping junkie. post now!!!

Here's a pic of my sump that I recently uploaded to my tank build page http://www.austinree...the-next-level/.

I have a dual 1" drain overflow going into my right side of my sump with a 24w UV filter in that section.

Next section is my frag station with a 14k Evolution LED Spotlight and a Yellow Banded Brittle Sea Star and his cave beneith.

Next section is my refugium with a chocolate chip sea star and my chaeto/pods and 6500k bulb

Last section is my Return area where I have a Fluval 406 intake (w/ GAC & GFO in the canister on the far left) sucking water out of that section and returning it in my frag area for flow, as well as my Aqua C Remora Pro which puts it's water in my refugium area also for flow and discharges the skimmate into a 1 gallon biohazard marked container.

Return pump is rated for 1000gph

ATO comes on only at night time with the sump lights and is a 5 gallon tank.

All soon to be covered up and made pretty once I get my hands on the type of wood I want.

post-1271-0-14434800-1335555440_thumb.jpg