~~SOLD~~ AI SOL Blue LED Package

Chad and Belinda

For sale are 3 AI SOL blue LED units. All work perfectly. Also included are the following:

AI Controller (protective cover still on).

2 new mounting rails.

12 optics (these were purchased seperatley). I bought these directly from the company that sells AI. I switched them out with the other optics that were in the units so that I would have more spread, thus reducing the number of units we needed. Depending on your tank, you have all the optics you will need for depth or spread or both if you want. $100 value.

The units come in the original packaging and include the paperwork as well.

I had them mounted sideways. I used a 3rd rail and a hanging kit for 1 rail hanging. If you choose to mount them side by side, you will need to purchase an AI hanging kit which runs about $35.

$1100 for everything. I will however, consider taking up to $300 in exotic corals which will bring the cash price down to $800. Please don’t get stingy with the frag(s). I am not interested in anything common.

post-398-0-25556600-1335466510_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-65529300-1335466544_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-59749000-1335466616_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-56843800-1335466655_thumb.jpg

Not to hijack, just wanted to say I had one unit on my column tank, 30” deep. I had high par on the sandbed. I can dig up my par readings if you like. I only had my unit running at 50% These things put out insane par! That's with the original pucks though, not the different ones for more spread.

what size tank were they on ? and do you feel they covered the length of it well ? How deep of a tank do you feel they would work on ?

The optics that come with this allow for great depth, width and length coverage. Because we bought the extra optics, you can customize this however you want. It was prevuiously on a (48" long x 24" deep x 18" wide and I had excellent overage. You can mount them side by side or sideways. Our tank is narrow, so we put them sideways which helped eliminate an extra unit.

Bump for a great price and great light!

Just an idea of how much they cover...we wanted to buy 8 and only could afford six for our 280g. The tank was 6ft long by 31" tall by 30" wide. We put the lights on at 50% to let corals adjust and, honestly, I didn't think it needed to go higher. It looked awesome...didn't need 8 after all. Here's a photo before our tank cracked.

post-429-0-09636300-1335573738_thumb.jpg