BRS EcoReef rock and Rubbermaid tub

Eckreef

For Sale.

I have 100 lbs of BRS Pukani dry rock and a 20 lb piece of BRS shelf dry rock. I purchased these 1 year ago with the intention of starting up a larger tank. That hasn't happened. They have been soaking in saltwater for the last year in my garage. I cannot guarantee that this rock is cycled as I never added any bacteria or ammonia source.

Very clean good looking rock. I used this same type of rock in my 58g 3 years ago and have had no problems. Pictured is only one of several boxes. This rock is very lightweight and porous.

Rock sells from BRS currently for 3.49 per lb for the pukani and 4.99 per lb for the shelf.

Willing to let it all go for $2 per pound or $240 total. Would prefer to sell all it to one buyer.

Also have a Rubbermaid 100 gal water trough from Tractor supply. $50

post-949-0-42794500-1335019663_thumb.jpg

post-949-0-80102900-1335019684_thumb.jpg

post-949-0-73034600-1335019699_thumb.jpg

Everyone buy this rock. It is some of the best I've seen , very porous makes for big pieces at low weights. The amount of rock you'll get will really surprise you. Thanks again, ive been aquascaping all day !

Glad your happy!