85 Gallon Reef Ready Tank With Stand and Canopy

Daisy82

85 gallon saltwater aquarium for sale! 550.00

I received so many compliments on this tank when I had it set up. The custom canopy makes it a beautiful focal point for any room! Great dimensions too - it's deep enough to fit plenty of live rock while leaving a lot of swimming room, and it's a "tall" tank so you don't have to crouch down to get a good view of everything.

Comes with:

85 gal Oceanic tank, drilled with overflow (only used for 8 months) 18" deep, 36" across, 25" tall

sump with hanging fluorescent light above it

Custom built wood stand and canopy - furniture grade, cherry stain.

Plumbing

Heater

Misc chemicals

No livestock or live rock included! The canopy has a T5 light retrofitted into it, but I believe a couple of the ballasts need to be replaced. I used a separate T5 HO light that sits on top.

post-992-0-67184500-1334881743_thumb.jpg

post-992-0-43798800-1334881927_thumb.jpg

post-992-0-15580700-1336662406_thumb.jpg

I am very interested in your setup. You have beautiful taste. With that said, I would be looking to convert it to a freshwater cichlid tank, as my cichlids have really outgrown their 55 setup.

Do you still have this available? What are your thoughts on a freshwater conversion? Being a freshwater hobbyist, I have little experience with overflows, and I am assuming I would need to run an overflow box as part of the freshwater setup as well?

Thanks for any info you have. I can be reached via email at [email protected] or feel free to text at 512 906 9070. My name is Joseph.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ROFL I bought this off craigstlist never saw the posting here haha. Daisy just FYI it's cleaning up great and going to make a post tomorrow in the topic below. I thought the stand would go perfect with my existing furniture but once I got it home the red really really came out and looked out of place so I sanded it a bit and restained it a almost black color which fits the color of my living room furniture better smile.png.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/23174-just-put-a-deposit-down-on-a-85g-oceanic-tank/

Edited by gibs