150g sps tank

big_pun

ok since I bought this from a ARC member I figured might as well share.

150g 60x24x24

share some pics and I'll chime in with equipment list. this will be the combination of my 70g and my g/f 75g.

my sump custom from elegant

07242baf.jpg

6a959a42.jpg

Sweet. Definitely will be following along. I've just started Planning for my 60x24x24 tank. Planning sps as well. How big is the sump? What skimmer are you planning to use? I'm hoping my ATB 840 will be enough for my tank. Going to use a fuge? Or biopellets? Or any dosings?

tank will run by reef keeper elite, skimmer is a sea side aquatics cs-2, 2x sicce 2 for dual returns. I have a octopus 110 for bio pellets. and I'll be doing balling method when I get my dosing pumps

• 2 weeks later...

it's an odysea fixture moded with icecap 250w ballast and t5 with advance ballast and icecap reflectors. i pretty much transferred everything in 4 days after getting it running. took me longer to wire up my RKE and program it. hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll have my radions!!!! love the power of MH but hate the heat!!

Edited by big_pun

• 2 months later...

Lil update wish I could remember who here on ARC I got the tank from, so they could see its in good hands ;). added a new light, got a deal in a new in the box current outer orbit 2x250w, 4x 54w t5. decided to stay with MH because of how nice growth has been. I'll swapping out 10k bulbs very soon for 14k phoenix.

c09ab4e3.jpg

d5b001ef.jpg

faea9eb4.jpg

856a68b8.jpg