SOLD!! !! RKL with lots of extras SOLD!! !!! !!!!!!!

AquaJohn

I changed to a Apex so no longer need this RKL I had on my tank.

It comes with

Head Unit

2- 4outlet plugs

rkl Itemp probe

Sid (used to update firmware on all components)

SL1 with PH probe and 2 float switch conectors

ALC With 1 light connector (used to control advanced lighting systems)and 2 moon lights included

HUB (allows you to connect 5 things to one box and not just daisy chain them.

Y-splitter thing used to connect the SID and moduals to the headunit.

All the phone cords to connect all units and one extra. One is there long cable.

Everything works but it is used. I purchased it about a 6 months ago used off of ebay with A LED kit.

I have 7 meanwell drivers and to use the ALC with it would take building a special addapter to get it to run all of them and I did not trust my electrical skills to build it without frying the rkl and my lights so I gave up and just used the rapid led controler for the lights. They say the ALC will push 4 meanwells with its 2 outputs.

$300 obo. Will only hold with Paypal. I can ship it for an additional 10 bucks to cover postage. Willing to meet at RCA or somewhere in that area on a Friday or Sat around noon or we can work something else out. I live in Burnet Tx so its like 1 1/2 hour drive to Austin.

rkl.jpg

I would say unless I get most of the pcs sold seperatly I am not gona start parting it out for a few weeks.

Priority will go to people wanting multiple pcs.

but if you want somthing feel free to drop me a PM with an offer. And i will start a list :)