I want your scraps and junk

caferacermike

I lost my tNak back around October. Yes very sad and all. It happens. Move on.

I'm betting that for the most part the worst is over. I have a 75g tnak full to the brim with the whitest rock you ever saw. I have 2 snails. 0 copepods.

What I'm looking for is small amounts of your sand bed, golf ball sized rock, old coral skeletons that have been in your tnak. Things with life on them that I can use to add biodiveristy. I'll also gladly take any overstock of snails, hermits, sea cukes, whatever.

I'm also on the look out for free or nearly free frags. Does not need to be "top shelf". I need some "dither" corals to check out the status of the tnak. No softies, maybe some zoas. I'll be coming back with my usual heavy LPS, SPS, and anemone style display. If you have any LPS that look like they might be dying, those would be perfect. If they die, then the critters on the bottom of the skeleton that came in with the piece can populate my tnak. So win/win, if it recovers I got a coral, f not I got critters.

I'm willing to buy a nice Duncan frag. I had a huge mess of about 200 heads that died and it really bummed me out. If I can get 1 head soon, then maybe in like 3 years I can has a nice colony again.

Mike, I have some Chaeto and Calerpa with lots of critters, I can help you out with. I can probably find some other stuff if you come over as well... PM me and we can arrange a time and figure out what all you want.

Mike

Thank you all for the replies thus far. I won't be PMing back right away. Work handed me a night job a couple of months ago and it's kicking my butt, add to that I was forced to make a drive to Phoenix and back in 38 hours over the last weekend and you can bet I'm hurting. In what little time I have awake I have to get a vehicle inspected and then get it registered. So I will PM closer to the end of the week to see if we can get together over the weekend.