Free BRS 2 part chems.

caferacermike

So about 4 months ago my RO/DI shutoff developed a leak, probably from hard water deposits, well needless to say one day I left the house and came home to a freshwater tnak. I lost everything, I mean everything. I don't have a pod alive in my tnak. I've been letting it sit clearing up all this time. I do need to rebuild and it's about time to get started.

Until then, look for me giving away lots of stuff as I clean my garage.

I have about 2 quarts each of the BRS mix yourself 2 part. I'd say that will make at least 4 gallons of solutions. My mixing and holding jugs are old and will be thrown away, you just need 2 1 gallon jugs to follow the recipe. The dry chemicals have "hardened" but as the directions say, they are still good, just need to chip it out of the containers.

There is also a Magnesium supplement, Another 2 quarts. I'll even toss in 3 gallons of dry Kalkwasser powder (you will never be able to use it all, I promise)

My guess is this is well over $100 worth of stuff.

I really need you to get it today, the 18th as I am clearing out the garage for a new motorcycle that will be delivered here tomorrow morning.