Variety of lights, mag 9 Pump, and other stuff Free or trade. 78704

LeroyB

I am trying to clean out my storage and need to unload a variety of lights and other stuff. I don't care to make money off them, so free is good. ...unless you want to bring me a small frag for my 8 gallon biocube!

Here's what is out there - (no pics will be provided)

water testing kits

clip on metal halides

variety of other lights.

a couple of coral 4 (I think)

mag 9 pump (will take a small donation for this)

there's a bunch of other plumbing stuff in the boxes. Come take a look.

First come first served. I can't hold onto the stuff for anyone. Sorry guys!

Call me at 422-3148. Leroy

Edited by LeroyB

I want the lights and test kit.

You know, please chalk my following comments up ta just being and old fart, and maybe a rude one at that, but here goes: I apologize in advance because I am not trying to single you (gator) out. I have seen waaaay too many similar responses, but it just strikes me as a complete lack of courtesy, rude, and a childish 'gimme I want it attitude' to ask someone, who is generously taking the time to offer something, by saying "I want it". To my mind 'Dibs' is not any better. :(

Sorry, it's not you. It's just the 1001st time I see so little courtesy on the board, I just have to comment - and this was it.

Leroy, I apologize for horning in on your post, with my personal comments.

Bill Brister

I want the lights and test kit.

You know, please chalk my following comments up ta just being and old fart, and maybe a rude one at that, but here goes: I apologize in advance because I am not trying to single you (gator) out. I have seen waaaay too many similar responses, but it just strikes me as a complete lack of courtesy, rude, and a childish 'gimme I want it attitude' to ask someone, who is generously taking the time to offer something, by saying "I want it". To my mind 'Dibs' is not any better. :(

Sorry, it's not you. It's just the 1001st time I see so little courtesy on the board, I just have to comment - and this was it.

Leroy, I apologize for horning in on your post, with my personal comments.

Bill Brister

Not real sure what you think I should have said.