Help moving tank

Scutterborn

I don't know of anyone who has any glass handles but I am bringing the tank cart from my local club. The tank should weigh about 400 pounds empty. I don't wanna mislead anyone. I think it will be a breeze if we have one guy per corner. I've got some folks here in San Anto to help unload it.

I appreciate your honesty biocubed! Lol! I don't have the addy yet. I'll pm y'all the addy as soon as I get it for whoever confirms they can help. I'd like to shoot for Saturday afternoon if that works for everyone. Maybe 3:30 to 4:00. That way I'm not getting back to San Antonio too late to unload it. How does this sound? It really depends on what's easiest for you guys. Sounds like like Saturday afternoon fits best.

Edited by Scutterborn

I don't know of anyone who has any glass handles but I am bringing the tank cart from my local club. The tank should weigh about 400 pounds empty. I don't wanna mislead anyone. I think it will be a breeze if we have one guy per corner. I've got some folks here in San Anto to help unload it.

LOL im serious when i say this is NOTHING ! this is a 10 Gallon Compared to the Tanks i Have MOVED ! youll be fine with 2 or 3 Guys.

Besides when it comes to Moving a Tank that is Now Yours, its like you become the HULK and GAIN all the POWER in the WORLD to Move a Tank