125 gallon aquarium, stand, and extras

ls310

I have a 125 gallon aquarium, solid wood cabinet, canopy (slightly off color from the cabinet, I just never got around to staining it) with 4 lights, 320 gph Catalina Aquarium canister filter, and heater. I would like to get $500 for all this, which is what I paid for the aquarium and stand alone. I've also got gravel, some decorations, cichlid sand, some other cichlid supplies (2 kinds of salt, several kinds of food), a freshwater master test kit, and probably a lot of other stuff I'm not thinking of right now. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for pictures or more information. I'm new to the reef club and am not completely sure how to use all the features yet. :D Oh, and I've also got two 6"+ tinfoil barbs if anyone wants the tank for freshwater and wants these guys.

It is just a standard 125 gallon - not reef ready. I used canisters on it. I'm going to try to post a picture....hope it works! This was just emptied this past week, so I promise it hasn't been sitting in the garage long or anything. :D Also, this picture makes the stand and canopy color look drastically different. I've had the set-up for over a year, and nobody (that I knew of) ever noticed they were not matched. I think the lighting makes it stand out much more here. post-356-1188959541_thumb.jpg