Mogul socket receptacle

subsea

http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=18436&cat=1254&page=1

I need to change over my dbl bulb MH pendant to a mogul socket. I presently have a 400W Blueline Horizontal Pendant with a 14K dbl ended bulb. Because I can not find dbl ended bulbs in a 6500K, I am wanting to modify to a socket. I am now in transition to growing tomatoes with light fixtures.

I have lots of those, you can have one for free. I can drop in the mail for you or maybe you can ask biocubed to bring to austin for you to pick up.

Dave, thanks. If the mail is not inconvianiant, that sounds good. I can paypal for postage. The growout on my 75G with the 1000W 6500K MH is increasing in mass by 200% every 7 days. It is turning from a dark maroon to a yellow/orange. I gave Timfish some to try out in different applications. The excess goes into my 100G inground tanks. I am at a crossroad on purchasing 20K gallon tank. I think that I will lease something for the first year and line it with a pond liner with EDPM rubber.

Patrick

Biocube would be welcome to come down this far or leave it at Aqua-Dome.